Our in-the-ear hearing aids are custom molded for you and are powerful and comfortable, allowing for all-day use.
Easiest style to wear and remove
Best battery-life expectancy
Customizable external control options for quick adjustments
About This Type:
Full-shell in-the-ear technology sits comfortably just outside the ear canal to provide powerful, clear sound for all degrees of treatable hearing loss. The full shell can be removed and adjusted with ease because it’s custom-molded to fit the unique contours of your ear, and it offers external switches that will make sound adjustments based on your environmental needs.
A dependable solution for a wide range of people, thanks to the combination of size, customizable switches, and color options, the full-shell in-the-ear also uses the largest batteries, for users who need clarity and power for a lengthier amount of time.
Rechargeable hearing aids are more reliable, less of a hassle, and more powerful than conventional batteries. See the difference you’ll be able to hear with rechargeable hearing aid options.
Brands We Love*
GN Resound and Starkey Pro
This Technology Offers:
- Savings: No battery required.
- Peace of mind: Enjoy continuous, stable, and uninterrupted power throughout your day.
- A quick charge: Recharge your hearing aids while you sleep, and enjoy all-day power in the morning.
- Stress-free maintenance: Avoid the hassle of buying and installing disposable batteries.
- Convenience: Li ion batteries are covered by your hearing aid warranty.
- Something for the environment: Rest assured one eco-friendly pair of rechargeable hearing aids equals 200 disposables.**
How to Get Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Whether you currently own or are looking to invest in hearing aids, rechargeable hearing aids could be an option for you. New technology generally comes with the rechargeable feature, though some can be retrofit for this option.